Friday, July 31, 2009

Wild Weather

I am a weather nut! No seriously, I love weather. I love weather so much that I minored in Meteorology in college. I would have majored in it if I didn't need to have almost as many semesters of math as a math major... after taking Calculus twice, I decided, I needed a different major! Anyway, I digress!! LOL


On Friday there was a cold front heading our way and with it was a huge line of thunderstorms. I was looking forward to them as I just love to watch the lightening and see all the tall cloud formations.


Finally around 5pm the sky started to get dark and the rain began. It got pretty wild out there and was raining in wind blown sheets!


I went to check the back yard and my view was obscured! Seems a large branch fell from our only large tree....
Thankfully no one was hurt and nothing was damaged but our poor tree!





No comments:

Post a Comment