Sunday, August 9, 2009

Camper... FOR SALE

Well, time has come to sell our rig. Our cute little motorhome has served us well for the last 3 years but after the birth of the twins, we have been unable to use it. We simply have out-grown it!

Colin and I decided to take it out on our errand run this morning so we hung some signs on it. I guess we will see what happens next.

I have so many fond memories of the camper. Times spent as a family camping and traveling. Watching the kids play at the dinette while I played 'flight attendant' and served the food and drinks. The smell of cinnamon buns baking in the oven as we drive along or having pizza baking at 65mph! There were great trips to FL or SC and just local trips to some of our close campgrounds for a weekend getaway. Of course Bill and I had some great times alone in her too on trips to VT for the annual brewer's festival.

It is going to be really hard to let her go. I've become very attached to that rig... I just hope that who ever we find to buy her, will love her as much as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment