Tuesday, August 11, 2009

iBert Review

I wanted to post a quick review on the iBert bike seat that I purchased from Amazon a few weeks ago. My first attempt at biking with the twins failed horribly when I blew out my back bike tire... but what do you want from 20+year old tires??

Anyway, I love my new iBert!! It is so easy to use. Sydney has become my front of bike passenger and she just loves the view. I can pedal easily without the seat getting in my way or banging my knees into it. Getting her in and out is a breeze with the little lift up bar on the bike and the seat belts are just right to keep her in place but were super easy to adjust to keep her safe. It is so nice to be able to ride with Payton in the regular bike seat and Sydney up front. Now I can keep up with my other kids and we can all enjoy a nice bike ride! I definately recommend the iBert for twins or singletons!

No comments:

Post a Comment