Friday, August 14, 2009

Last Day of Camp

Today was the last day of summer camp for the kids. It is hard to believe that summer is rolling along like it is and will soon be over. As has been the custom, I rode down to school with all the kids for the final drop-off and will go back in a while to get them again. It has been so nice to have a program for them all summer to get some time with their friends and take a little pressure off of me. I've quite enjoyed my quiet mornings with the kids at camp and the girls napping. It has allowed me to get some chores done or just catch up on my emails.

I am glad it will be over in a way too. The kids are tired out and having some time off to sleep in will do them good. They only have a week off before we start another VBS at a local church and then just another week off until school starts right after Labor Day.

I guess this means that we need to get in gear and make sure to do any of those things we had hoped to do this summer before time is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment