Thursday, August 13, 2009

Potential buyers...

It is surprising but true, we have had a few potential buys come to look at our camper this week. I can't believe that all it took was putting a sign on it and parking it on the street!

So far I have had an aspiring musician and someone who shows dogs (poodles to be exact- you know the kind with all the fluffy puff balls shaved into their coats) look at our camper. Both just walked up to it on the street and knocked on our door to take a look. They each liked the rig and I guess could be the potential new owners, I guess time will tell if either is serious.

It is kind of sad in a way... I don't want to sell the old girl. I know that I can't get another camper until this one is sold but it is so hard to let go of something that holds so many wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment