Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Playdate for all

My twins club - Jersey Shore Mother's of Multiples or JSMOM for short - hosted a play date for all the families at The Little Gym. It was great fun! It was the first time that Payton and Sydney got together with other babies their own age. It was so cute! Two of my JSMOM friends with babies close in age to my girls brought their twins to the play date. It was so funny to see all 6 of the babies interacting and also not interacting. Each twin set had one outgoing baby and one shy baby. Sydney is my shy gal and Payton is the one that prefers to be the center of attention. Despite thier differnces, both of my girls had a great time crawling around and listening to the music and watching the other children play.

My 'big' kids had some organize activities to participate in too like walking the balance beam or doing turns on the uneven bars. There was musical play with balls and a parachute too!

Our next play date is scheduled for the 26th. I am sure we will be there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment