Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cloth Diapers

I have decided to give cloth diapering a shot. With twins, it seems that I am always running out of diapers. I head to walmart or target almost every week to pick up another case of diapers. I guess my girls are real poopers!! LOL In all seriousness, I have thought about cloth diapering for quite a while and wanted to try it when the twins were on the way but after they came, I am glad that I didnt start right away. I am just now starting to feel in control of our household and I know that extra laundry would have put me over the edge even just a few months ago.

A cloth diapering friend of mine turned me on to a site called DiaperSwappers. (Thanks Nicholle!!) And as the name says, it is an online community all about cloth diapering. I just love it! The Moms that are there are so helpful and friendly. I just love how welcoming they are to a newcomer. I have been able to purchase many different kinds of diapers to try with the girls but more than that, I found a place to ask the questions I have and get support as I try something new.

I have now purchased some Swaddlebees fitted diapers as well as a few Bummis and Thirsties covers. I can't wait until they get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment