Wednesday, August 5, 2009

He's HOME!!

My boy is HOME!! My boy is HOME!! My BOY IS HOME!!!!

I'm so excited and happy to finally have Colin back from his wonderful trip to Oshkosh. He had a wonderful time but I could tell that he too was happy to be at home once again.

Yesterday Braden, Haley and I cleaned-up the boys' bedroom and got it all ready for his return. The kids and I even made a sign to hold to welcome him back.

What a wonderful sight it was to see that camper pull-up to the house and see my little boys jump out!! He seems to be a whole 3 inches taller!!

We all chatted a bit before he went to bed... Braden went to sleep with the biggest smile on his face. So did I. It was such a peaceful feeling to have all my children safely tucked into their beds for the night. When I got up to nurse the girls at 4:30, I was so pleased to see his little body back in his top bunk where it belonged.

This morning, it was a bit hard to get all the kids going because they were so busy playing and going right back to their normal pretending games. The van was loud in the back again too....

*sigh* All is right in my world again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment